Thursday, March 13, 2008

ASU vs U-dub


my favorite thing is being in a sea of fans from the opposing team, you the minority dressed to impress in Maroon and GOld, and winning!!! Sorry UW fans ASU wins by a land slide!
GO dEvils!!
It was really hot and we had bundled Stattonous maximas up, so we had to strip him down, and then he was a very happy sports fan.

So a certain member of our family, we wont mention names but it starts with a "C", broke our camera. Not on purpose of course but now we are using my old one and WOW does it have a flash. It makes Statton and I look whiter than we already are.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Hey, Jerrae I thought I should finally reveal that I stalk your blog frequently. :) I wanted to tell you that your little guy is so darling! And so photogenic. :) Congrats!

Jodie (Cozza) Heiselt

Angie Colwell said...

What a Doll!!! Can't wait till you guys come to Az. again so I can squeeze those little cheeks. I have been thinking about you Jarae. I have started selling these candles and it is perfect for stay at home moms (like myself) It has gone crazy here. write me sometime and I will tell you about it. angie.colwell@yahoo.com

Joran said...

ok nothing to do with this post really, more of a comment about you possible name for "girl"
I still have the paper from sacrament when BrieAnna came up with the name Texsas Menesxas Sophia. We're considering it hahaha.

Dawn said...

So glad you guys are 'back'. i've been wondering...congrats on the half birthday, we'll be there next month! It sure flies by!! Looks like you have been busy and having fun. Hope to keep seeing your happenings!