Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our little giggle gus munster





Seriously is this kid the cutest thing? I know all parents are bias, but it's not just me. Every where I go I feel like I'm with a celebrity. Most people stop to look because, "oh it's a baby!" and all babies have their cuteness but then they stop and rant and rave about how his eyes are so blue and smiley he is.... Even our pediatrician couldn't get over how blue and beautiful Statt's eyes are.....then he flashes his million dollar gummy grin and it's all over from there. Statton has the world had his finger tips.

4 comments:

Lani said...

nothing like the smile of a small child.... except good mexican food! (both just make you feel mezmorized and kind of warm all over) When they flash that million dollar smile, they could almost get you to do anything for them. I just have to think of their smile in my mind when they are waking me up at night or when they have a bomb in their britches or when they have just stuck your cell phone in the toilet....

Bret said...

Hey Wilson's! I hear that you will be back in AZ soon. That's exciting! Can't wait to see you guys again and see that stud kid of yours. Let me know when you're in town and settled down so we can hang out-

Sheena said...

WOW he is so handsome, no wonder you hear it all the time. That smile just makes me melt, it is so bright and happy and cute! Love ya. P.S. I tried to find Katie Corliss (sp) but not sure if I found her since I heard she had surgery maybe you could help me look one day :-)

Dawn said...

Oh, he's getting to be so big! And look at the smile! Can't wait to squeeze him again, soon!