Sunday, May 11, 2008

So the other day Statton was sitting playing with his toys. I walked around the corner to seea cute little "plummers" crack starring back at me. I said, "Statt are you going to be Plummer?" He giggle and clapped his hand becasue well that's what he does when ever you say anything to him in a high pitched funny voice. Any way I grabbed something from our porch and came back inside. To see he was a little impatient with the fact he didn't have my undivided attention. (This phase when they cry when you walk out if the room is super fun) While bending over to pick him up I got this view.....

a little turd that shot straight up his diaper and out the crack... what to do? The only camera close enough would be my phone and I just had to document this, to show Chris the fun adventure we have while he is at work.

9 comments:

charlotte said...

OH my gosh! That is so crazy! That definitely is a laugh out loud picture. HAhHHAHA~

Colton said...

That is incredibly disturbing. And hilarious.

Dawn said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Ewww! So glad you've resurfaced, and are back! Hope to hear about what you have been up to, can't wait to see the new place!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's like a super turd. It defied gravity and everything. This had Jon and me cracking up...love it. Thanks for the funny post. I'm always downs for some good poo humor

Sheena said...

Haha the life of a mother!! It's even better that you got a picture even though Statton probably won't want you to show his buddies when he is older :-) Can't wait to see you!!! BrieAnna found me on facebook...pretty cool!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

AHHHHHH haa hhha hhhaaa hhaaa!

Andrea said...

he's gonna love that picture when he's older. What is it about boys and poo???? Hahaha, so gross and yet so funny at the same time

Chris and Jerrae said...

Chip off the old block.
- Dad

Lani said...

That is quite mild. Your worst pooo days are still in front of you. Wait till they can stick their hands down their pants or learn to get into the raisins/dried fruit or half way take their diaper off and drag it around the house with it tethered by the velcrow on a sock.... did I ever tell you about this great carpet cleaner at Walmart?