Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vaya con dios

We are so thnakful for our friends in WA. It's sad to say good bye but keep blogging everyone!!
Thanks for your love and support. (p.s. thanks Andrea for the going away party)




Chris' counselors in the elder quorum


I love these kiddos...gonna miss them lots
okay the boys are loading the truck the computer is getting packed as we speak must--stop---blogging. If I actaully think about not living in WA anymore I think I could cry. No more waking up rolling out of bed and heading to Andrea's....(tears in eyes) or that this is where our family started (crying a little bit) Not having my next baby at overlake hospital (crying alot) 110 degree heat (Sobbing) NO more rain (All smiles) I love you guys Andrea and Jenye you've been the best, couldn't have done it with out you. Ok goodbyes are too hard. Love to all we'll write when in Arizona.

8 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Sad that you are leaving friends there, but I am excited to meet Chris' wife and son! Maybe Stat will be friends with Britt? Hope to meet you soon.

Colton said...

You're so welcome! Its been great having you here! We'll miss you!

Wait, where are we talking about? How did I get here? Who am I?

Sheena said...

BUT YEAH...YOU ARE COMING TO SEE ME!!!! I cannot WAIT until we get back together, we grew up together and now our kids can...I AM SOOOO EXCITED!! Please, please call me if you need any help moving in, or need a break to get lunch or whatever! LOVE YA...can't wait to shop, lay out, have girls night out, and play dates!! MWAH!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Remember to tell all the "would be besties" in your new ward that you already have two spa trip friends!!

Gosh I'm gonna miss you...

call me when you get more settled.

Liz said...

Oh man Jerrae, are you sure you're ready to move back just in time for the hot Phoenix summer?!

Jenna said...

Hey lady! Glad to hear you are back in Arizona! Once you are settled we need to get together and catch up!!

Lani said...

if your blog was called "sunny in seattle" is your new blog going to be something more like "burning in Phoenix" or "frying in the valley" or "Hades here on earth"... :) I miss water, green, life, and plants (I don't count those plants that have spears and knives on them to protect their "water"). Have fun in Arizona. Drink a lot of water and get out your sunblock; skin cancer, wrinkles, premature aging here we come! Oh wait I'm already in "melanoma metropolis".

The Young Family Inc. said...

PS Who is the retard doind bunny ears?!?!?